Re: [at-l] Hacking..

A decade ago, when Indianapolis "gang" activity had every wannabee hoodlum committing petty theft to raise gang funds (oh, yeah, and act as "initiation" rites), I had one car's window busted — and fm/cassette busted out — three times in nine months, 5 times in two years. It finally occurred to me to 1) leave the car unlocked, and 2) leave nothing of value inside. I even left the radio wiring harness hanging over the transmission hump. Astonishingly, even this is not foolproof — I've had windows busted twice in the insuing ten years, with circumstances indicating the motive to be theft, not simple vandalism.

I hear you on that!  Some #@$%ole broke into my car two weeks ago, which had NOTHING of value in it.  Otherwise, methinks they were just PO'd that they spent all at that time in a car with nothing of value in it...