RE: [at-l] Poncho's

The great thing about the Swiss Army surplus model is that it isn't square,
it is form fitting and tapered. It will accommodate a backpack without
running too short in back, but that is about all the excess room there is.
It really doesn't flap much.

I still wouldn't depend on it the Whites...

Lee I Joe