Don Masselli! Come On Down!!! was [at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #1418

>>> Donald Masselli <masselli@gdls.com> 12/21/99 06:38PM >>>
Maybe I've been lurking and maybe I haven't.
And you can't make me stop either.
Don Masselli

OK, Don, there, Boy! You know, it's true, absolutely and positively, that I can't make you stop either lurking or not lurking, but then that's why the good  Mainer (Clem, wasn't it?) never fixed his roof — he didn't want to go up on it during the rain (being a sensible guy), but when it wasn't raining, the roof wasn't leaking — no need to fix it. (Did I tell you he was a sensible guy?) (Yur face — you've heard this one, right?)

So, there, Don ol' Boy (hey, dja' notice the oxymoron — "old boy"???). Don, what did you think of Josh's packing list? Dja notice he didn't mention the tent, pack, bag specifics? Yur pardner OjB did, as posed the question. You are behind, but you can catch up easy. Go with OjB's lead — ask him about the cotton on the jacket and hat. Ask him about the snake kit — boy there's a gimme! Don, this one's a drop kick! This guy's easy to "save." The tricky part is, can you be ornery enough to have somebody respond "No! He doesn't need that stove, fool! He needs the PilotJet MST3000, in the multifuel configuration! Obviously!" If you've got it in you to get that kind of response — or maybe between you and OjB you can *both* get it going, we'll be all set. Lot's going on here, Don. Let's review:
1) Save Poor Josh.
2) Spark Iterative List Debate on Niceties of Equipment Choice.
      2A)Spark iterative list debate on implied technique
3) Save the World.

Hey, Don, man, it only works when we all work together, right?
Preponderously,
Sloetoe

Josh: Hey, dude, isn't that a gun under the cell phone wrapped inside your umbrella? (Play along here, Josh, ok?)

AWWWWWGGGGG!!!!

STOP ME BEFORE I POST AGAIN!