Re: [ALDHA-L] Re: [at-l] National Dance Institute responds...

Hi All,

Solar Bear chimed in with:
>it was when I was on the ATML.  So many double messages and confusion from
>those on only one list who didn't get the full context.  I prefer each list
>to have discreet threads.
This is a very good point.  The message duplication and cross posting is a
bit tiresome.  Perhaps everyone who is interested in the discussion, could
decide to a)let it drop b)pick one list or THE OTHER to pursue it or c)find
something more entertaining to talk about.

>In emergency situations, you can survive in the wilderness
>by shooting small game with a slingshot made from the
>elastic waistband of your underwear.
Keep your pants on!  Lets see if they can sort it out amongst themselves
first! ^_^

Take Care,
Tom
Your friendly neighborhood ALDHA list admin