Re: [ALDHA-L] Re: [at-l] National Dance Institute responds...

In a message dated 12/9/99 3:43:36 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
lwbooher@evansville.net writes:

<< Why are we picking on this guy? >>

I'd say because he was on national news promoting his own idea, pumping the
public for money for the NDI, with little regard to the trail and the ATC.

I would think that prejudging him could be a mistake, who knows he may leave
his entire fortune ( or maybe part of it, then again none) to the AT.

The trail has passionate followers and it will take care of itself.

Sly