Re: [at-l] Ruck

While I would prefer to have the Ruck further north than south, should it be
at Kincorra, some of the overflow might be able to stay at Laurel Creek.
That area is incredibly lucky to have two wonderful places, both with great
people.  If the hostel could handle extra people during the day, then the
extras could stay at Laurel Creek.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99