[at-l] A.Y.A.T.

A year ago today was pretty much uneventful. I spent a year ago last
night at the motel in Atkins. That is where I met Pilot. We then decided
to take a day off (which was a year ago today). We called my good friend
(and former Hoosier) Mark Holmes and he picked us up for what turned out
to be two days/nights  at the wonderful Fox Hill Inn. The weather was
wonderful. Mark dropped us off at the gas station in Atkins two days
later (12/8). We went in and got some supplies. We were sitting on the
bench in front of the station and it was pouring. Pilot says "THIS is
the kind of day you take off." So, we did. That night Groovin' Moose
pulls in to town. It was the first time I'd seen him since Waynesboro.
Good to see the old boy again.  Well, I guess that takes care of
A.Y.A.T. for the next couple of days, too.

Footnote: Groovin' Moose will be leaving RI soon for Prescott, AZ and
outdoor school. Pilot is in Africa with the Peace Corp (or similar). I'm
Indiana, and will be staying here, I think.

--
Felix Navidad

ME-->GA 98
"Your Move"