[at-l] I got rain

I sure hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving.

We had a really nice rain shower this morning.  We need it badly in this
area of mid GA. I put on my rain gear and went for a nice little walk in
the woods in the rain to check it out. I really love being in the woods
when its raining, heck I love the rain period.

Anyway while I was walking in the rain I got to thinking about my tent.  I
have a Kelty Zen.  I was wondering how in the heck you can put that sucker
up in the rain without getting the inside all wet with all that netting it
has?  I started going over several possiblities in my head while I was
walking. I was just wondering if anyone else with a similiar tent (i.e.
Sierra Design  Flashlight or CD I think) has worked out a method of doing
this?

Of course you could just keep going during the bad weather, eat cold food
and just hunker down under your poncho when you need a rest.
"If it ain't rainin, you ain't trainin!" popluar Marine saying.
Mark
GA ME GA 2000
72 days to go