Re: [at-l] Turkey Jerky

Sly,  A few years ago on my first hike I tried to bum some vension, and
was to poor to buy beef for jerky.  For some reason we had some huge
turkey drumsticks in the freezer.  I baked those, than flaked the meat
off the bone and then made my jerky.

Here is my recipe
3/4 Tsp salt
1/4 Tsp pepper
1 Tblsp brown sugar
1 Tblsp soy sauce
1 garlic clove
1 Tblsp worstershire sauce
1# lean mean thin sliced
Marinate 6-12 hours in tight container in refrigerator.  Stir
occasionally.  Dry in dehydrator.  Yields 1/4 pound
Plodder