[at-l] The Answer

At 11:41 PM 11/15/99 -0500, Paul Miller wrote:
>that timberland commecial that has the song with the lyrics that go.
>
>"i swim on the devils lake
>i will never make the same mistake
>never never never make the same mistake"
>
>does anyone know that song.  what is it how can i find it out. i wrote
>timberland a letter(email) but they never got back to me.
>
>Wisperlight

I listen to the wind
to the wind of my soul
Where I'll end up well I think,
only God really knows
I've sat upon the setting sun
But never wanted water once
No, Never, never, never

I listen to my words but
they fall far below
I'll let my music take me where
my heart wants to go
I swam upon the devil's lake
but never, never, never, never
I'll never make the same mistake
No, never, never, never

"The Wind" by Cat Stevens from "Teaser and the Firecat"

While others were collecting the Beatles, I collected Cat Stevens. He's
still my all time favorite and had many songs about travel in all it's forms.

Saunterer