Re: [at-l] store scales

At 09:05 AM 11/7/99 -0600, Pat Villeneuve wrote:

>I've already been a nusiance to some catalogs, calling in to ask how
>much something weighs. All the operators are incredulous: "But why do
>you want to know that? It's a nice jacket." Or they can understand why
>I'd need to know how much a tent weighs, but not a jacket or boots.

Yeah.......!  What's with REI?????  They are the worst!
Of course, if I could just stick to a diet, I could l could 'cut 'more weight
than my pack weighs <sigh>.  I was teasing Ginny about being able to
eat everything in sight and she said "It's easy..just walk 15-20miles
everyday.  Maybe I could try that <g>.