Re: [at-l] store scales

kahley7 wrote:

> >Ten Toes wrote:
> > >  I think they
> > > should in a very visable location so you can use it w/o having to find
> > > salesperson.
> >
> >I agree. And if this happened in enough places, maybe manufacturers
> >could realize that it's important to some of us...
> >
> >Chocolate
> >*
>
> You know.......this might even work!  Put pressure on the stores to have scales
> and then when the manufacturer reps hear from the salestaff that their stuff
> is being rejected cause it weighs too much.....hmmmmm

I've already been a nusiance to some catalogs, calling in to ask how
much something weighs. All the operators are incredulous: "But why do
you want to know that? It's a nice jacket." Or they can understand why
I'd need to know how much a tent weighs, but not a jacket or boots.

Go get 'em-
Give Me Chocolate