Re: [at-l] Trailplace, cont.

You know if you keep posting,,you will keep getting responses!

Once again Jack wrote:
>in support; a pity these folks don't feel comfortable about posting these
>comments publicly, but I can't really blame 'em.  This can be a fairly
>unforgiving place for people who swim against the current.

At first you sounded just like TP,,the difference here is that you will NOT
get kicked off if you post publicly,,,Those people that support WF "could"
post publicly! On TP you CANNOT and are NOT allowed to post publicly or you
will be kicked off TP!

>      What I can't understand is the need, time and time again, to re-hash
>these whines and complaints.

I think Felix said it well,,,sometimes talking about it relieves a bit of
the hurt and pain caused by WF,,,to be able to complain once in awhile!

>At least one person has already indicated that these catfights and personal
attacks are such a
>turnoff that they won't be coming back.

Did anyone else find it strange that this mysterious person stated what Jack
had just said?

>       I know nothing I'm going to say will change the mind of some folks.
>They simply have too much gleeful fun slamming people under the relatively
>anonymous umbrella of the Internet.

There you go with that anonymous thing again! We all sign our names and I
personally have told WF to his ear (was on the phone with him for over 2
hours) what I thought about "his" TP! Would have talked to him in person at
Hot Springs but he was in hiding!

They have too much fun writing nasty
>poems that would shame a nine year old.  They're having too much fun
>elevating themselves in the minds of their friends who share some of the
>same sentiments.

Now who is "bashing" others?

>       At the same time, they're adding nothing positive whatsoever to this
>site, and, in point of fact, are only harming it.

This is not true,,,most of the people that have issues with WF contribute a
great deal to this list.

>Well, my reservations and concerns proved
>well-founded, tho it gives me no pleasure in having been proved right.

Again,,who was that "anonymous" person?

.  Surely these folks have something POSITIVE to offer this list, other than
the abilility to make
>personal attacks on others in the hiking community.

What about your personal attacks,,,example,,,attacking the person that wrote
the poem? KC