Re: [at-l] Isn't it ironic??

In a message dated 11/4/1999 2:04:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Slyinmd@aol.com writes:

<< Let's say, you invited someone (that you don't know from adam) over for
 dinner and they told you the food sucked and you ought to clean up the
place,
 even though you spend hours on the meal and tidying up your home.  Or that
 you asked them to take off their shoes before they came in, but refused.
 What would you do? >>

I would sigh and ask myself "When is Mom going home?"  Just kidding - my mom
is wonderful :)

POG