Re: [at-l] AT; The First Fifty Miles

In a message dated 10/27/99 8:26:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
JoelShiver@aol.com writes:

<< I am planning on hiking the first 50 miles of the AT beginning November
13.
 . . .  My plans are to have my son  dirve me to Springer  >>

OH!  You mean the LAST 50 miles of the AT, since everyone knows that the only
true thru-hike of THE Trail is Maine to Georgia.

Good luck on your hike.  I think that once you get started, you might just
surprise yourself with what you are capable of.

Snail Male