Re: [at-l] Summit of Katahdin reached - finally!

Nice to be back, for sure.

You can re-read my journal starting from the beginning
by changing your viewing options. The journal is really
in a BBS.

For anyone interested, here are the detailed instructions:

   Go to the page http://wcha.org/hike/journal

and select the option to "Search / Personalize Display"

On that page, select the option to "List only those
messages (Posted with the last several eons)." You might
also want to change the display order to threaded, rather
than threaded/reversed, which is the default if you have
not changed your personal view (uses cookies).

I've been reading some of my early entries. What a hoot!
I'm so glad I kept a journal. Reading the first few entries
brought back a flood of memories.

-Paddler