[at-l] Re: Weather Forecast for the area that Jim & Ginny are in.

Cold is one thing but this is actually almost a good forecast for them
cause it uses
phrases like ISOLATED SNOW SHOWERS, CHANCE OF SNOW SHOWERS,and
DRY.  They need the snow to hold off for another month at least.  I'm
expecting a call
anytime.