Re: [at-l] Summit of Katahdin reached - finally!

Woo Hooooo Paddler!!!!!!  Excellant to have you back!    Mara said I missed you
by a couple days in Pa.....bummer.  But we've missed you for a lot longer
than that
on the list.  I loved your 'no closure yet post'  Welcome home friend. And
a BIG CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!
BTW..I always save journal reading for the winter.  Can you tell me if there is
a way to access your's from the beginning?