[at-l] on another subject...

i know of a young lady this year that had her life permanently altered by
her trail experience.  she had chased the "american ideal" for years.  she
was the perfect wife that kept a perfect home for a perfect husband.  that
is, until it all came tumbling down.  the last two years were embroiled in a
nasty divorce.  her exasperation brought her to the trail, as she tried to
ease some stress with a scenery change...

on her hiking trip she met a fellow that "took her breath away", and a
romance ensued.  it did not take long before she decided to quit her job,
find her dog a new owner, give away her belongings, say goodbye to her old
life, and commit to be with this fellow for the rest of her life.  when she
leaves work on monday, she'll get in her car and leave her old life behind,
driving 500 miles to be with her new fellow...

her name is margie, and i am that fellow.  we will begin our new lives
together monday evening.  if you don't hear from me for a few days, i hope
you understand...

pittsburgh

p.s.  felix has met her, and gives his stamp of approval (she thinks that is
worth something, go figure)...