[at-l] chase...

i had the pure pleasure of being in the vicinity when our boy chase summited
katahdin.  he is now a 2000 mlier.  he took the large tyvek version of the
AT-L logo, made famous on mount washington earlier this year, with him to
the summit.  look for a photo or two soon on his website soon.  he summited
with another newly crowned 2000 miler named cobweb, a despicable vermonter.
in honor of their accomplishment, i let them buy me dinner - french onion
soup, salad with blue cheese dressing, lemon pepper chicken, baked potato,
cinnamon rolls...

pittsburgh