[at-l] WHO'S GONNA GATHER???????

>Oh, come on - we weren't THAT loud . . . were we?  <vbg>  Since I can't make
>the Gathering this year, do me a favor - take a tape recorder so I won't miss
>out on the fun.  Any honorary groups that are formed, vote me in a member.
>And make sure someone is drinking Moosehead, to commemorate my absense.   :)

I guess it wasn't a coinkydinky that I've been thinking of you all morning.
It really won't be the same....
But woohoo on a Ruck appearance!!!!!

KC???you comin? I think I remember Mags saying he'd be there.
An Whisperlite, if he can find a carpool?  Gary?  SB? Russ?
Leapfrog? Woodelf?  Will Chase be thru hiking?  Ern?
Sloetoe is, and John O and Navigator.
I wonder where Stiches is?  I missed her last call.
I bet Kurt will come.
OK...before I drive myself nuts, how about a role call....
WHO'S GONNA GATHER???????