[at-l] RE: WHO'S GONNA GATHER???????

I am going to the Gathering 99 - East.

I am also seeking election to the ALDHA Board of Directors.  As many of you
know I ran last year after being nominated by Jim Owen "bald eagle" and
Gregg Walter "weather carrot".  I hope I can receive your support (votes) at
the Annual ALDHA Business Meeting 9:45 - 11:45 a.m. on Sunday October 10th.
If you have any questions or comments please email me.

See you at the Gathering - East,

Beau Bushor N1MJD
      "bleeder guy"

Backpacking coming events:
There will be loads of backpacking activities including special guest
speakers, trail slide shows, presentations, equipment reviews, used
equipment sales and lots of just plain fun.
**ALDHA - East "Gathering 99", October 8, 9, 10, 11 (Columbus Day weekend)
in Hanover, NH; http://www.aldha.org
**ALDHA - West "Gathering 99", October 1 - 3, At the Mazama Lodge, Mt Hood,
Oregon; http://www.gorp.com/nonprof/aldhaw/