Re: [at-l] WHO'S GONNA GATHER???????

In a message dated 9/20/99 9:16:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kahley7@ptd.net
writes:

> OK...before I drive myself nuts, how about a role call....
>  WHO'S GONNA GATHER???????

My role?  Cross dressing thruhike dreamer!  :)

If you meant roll call.........

I'll be there with my new tutu, taking absurdity to new heights!  Probably
will have Wisperlite in tow, or maybe I'll let him jog alongside
barefoot.....    ;-)

Does anybody know if there's a good subshop in Hanover where we can get us
some 6 foot subs?  I'd love to witness a couple of those disappear at a
ferocious hiker feed.  If anybody has a phone number of one, let me know.
Also, if anyone would like to help with some of the cost.  I'll buy the first
6 footer myself.

I'll be driving from near Wilkes-Barre, PA on Friday morning.  Haven't picked
a Hanover departure time yet, but I'd like to see the featured speaker Sunday
night if possible.  Anyone else along the route like to hop aboard the Solar
Bear Express and be immortalized (scandalized?) in this year's Gathering
Poem?

Happy trails,

Solar Bear