Re: [at-l] invitation still stands.

In a message dated 9/7/99 7:54:00 PM EDT, thornel@ibm.net writes:

<< I didn't make it to Springer, but I can promise you there will be no water
 between the shelter south of Hightower gap and the Justas? Creek. (Sorry,
 but don't have my maps, and can't remember the name. I would be surprised
 if the springs at Springer failed, but this is an exceptionally bad and dry
 year. I am sure there is water at 3-Forks and the waterfall. Many old
 reliable springs are simple ghosts of their former glory.

That would be Hawk Mountain Shelter. Justus Creek. There is never any water
between these two locations.

Wildbill