[at-l] flood mud

What a mess!  The old folks say this is the worst ever....worse than Agnes.
In the pre dawn hours we heard the squeal of brakes, later to find that
someone had been really surprised by a tree down across the road.
One of our neighbors house burned and since we were cut off, the
firemen couldn't get to it.
Mudslides,,,,I mean mud slides!!?  Closed 11-15 for a while I hear.  If
anyone knows Bucknell University, it looks like they took a hit cause the
downtown of Lewisburg had enough water that people needed rescuing
from their cars.  And someone said Muncy hospital was evacuated!
How that relates to hiking?  It doesn't.  But I bet anyone in the Clarke's
Ferry Shelter or maybe even Peter's Moutain had a memorable nite.
Well I'm going back to sleep for a few then try and line up some heavy
equipment to build us a new road.  Drought??  What Drought