RE: [at-l] invitation still stands.

I didn't make it to Springer, but I can promise you there will be no water
between the shelter south of Hightower gap and the Justas? Creek. (Sorry,
but don't have my maps, and can't remember the name. I would be surprised
if the springs at Springer failed, but this is an exceptionally bad and dry
year. I am sure there is water at 3-Forks and the waterfall. Many old
reliable springs are simple ghosts of their former glory.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA