[at-l] Anyone know where they are?

Recieved this email from the mother of a thru hiker - does anyone know them
or have an answer?  Thanks -

The Redhead (in house hunting hell)

Hi Redhead,
Do you happen to know if thru-hikers Creeper and Free Spirit have gotten off
the trail?  A thru hiker asked me and since I'm not on the AT list anymore, I
don't hear the news so I thought you might know.  Seems you were trying to
keep track of thru-hikers.  For your notes, Woodchuck and Pepper are expected
to summit Katahdin this Sunday, Sept. 12!!
Hope you are well.
Thanks.
Pennie