Re: [at-l] Anyone know where they are?

<<Recieved this email from the mother of a thru hiker - does anyone know
them
or have an answer?  Thanks -

The Redhead (in house hunting hell)

Hi Redhead,
Do you happen to know if thru-hikers Creeper and Free Spirit have gotten
off
the trail?  A thru hiker asked me and since I'm not on the AT list anymore,
don't hear the news so I thought you might know.  Seems you were trying to
keep track of thru-hikers.  For your notes, Woodchuck and Pepper are
expected
to summit Katahdin this Sunday, Sept. 12!!
Hope you are well.
Thanks.>>

Hi Pennie and RedHead,

I was in Gorham NH at The Barn on Saturday night and Free Spirit was there
for a couple days, and was staying there that night.  She told me she had
foot problems before Hanover and had to get off the trail for 3 weeks, but
is now back on and headed for Maine!  Creeper kept hiking ahead of her, so
he's probably just about done now... maybe a week or less away from
Katahdin.

Twilight