[at-l] Weekend Hike

Forgive me, we didn't hike on the AT, but we did have a wonderful backpack in
Pisgah.  We did a 35 mile loop starting and ending at Pisgah Inn.  There were
a fair number of mountain bikes on the trail.  I'm glad I wasn't the one
hurling pell mell down the mountain on a bike with my feet tied to the
pedals!  We had gorgeous weather with some nice views.  The last night we had
a shelter all to ourselves and Dan built a fire for us to enjoy.   Pisgah is
a beautiful area and we bought a new map because we intend to do more hiking
there soon.  Gutsy