[at-l] Weekend hike

Dan and I went backpacking with a professor from school and his wife.  We had
a great time.  I made cherry cheese cake and chilled it in the Chatooga. I
also tried popping popcorn in my Evolution pot and it worked great...except
it kept popping and popping.  I filled another pot, plus it popped all over
the ground (we cleaned that up).

POG:  Dan and I will be there Saturday night, but you don't have to cook for
us.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.  I'm thinking about trying the
popcorn thing again.  Gutsy

P.S. Dan and I are going Wednesday to look at tandem bicycles...but NO clips!