[at-l] Maryland Hike September 10-11-12

To simplify things we'll be staying at Harpers Ferry Hostel Friday and
Saturday nights.  Of course if some one wants to stay some where else feel
free to do so.   http://www.hiayh.org/ushostel/mdatreg/knoxvi.htm
I don't plan on making reservations at hostel.  It doesn't make any
difference to me if I sleep in house or in backyard.  With my snoring the
backyard probably would be better.
Okay I think we have everything taken care of until we meet Friday?  We can
arrange cars & stuff Friday.
I have no idea when I'll get there Friday?  I plan on eating at restaurant
around the corner from hostel and having a couple of milk shakes after a
tough day of driving.
John O
       http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/index.html