Re: [at-l] Have an enjoyable labor day weekend

In a message dated 9/3/1999 3:42:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
datto994@yahoo.com writes:

<< All of you, have an enjoyable and safe Labor Day
 weekend.

 Who has big plans? >>

Enjoying my first weekend as an unemployed bum!  :)  Heading out soon for
Springer.  Gonna do a loop or two on the Benton MacKaye Trail, them wander
over to Woody Gap.  What a way to celebrate my birthday on Monday.

Opened my present from POG last night:  a new, improved, pouffier tutu!  I'm
in heaven dahlings!  It's simply divine!  Come one, come all to the Gathering
if you want to see the world premiere!

Looks good for me to be at Springer on the 25th for the at-l get together.
Look forward to meeting everyone!

Happy trails,

Solar Bear