Re: [at-l] Have an enjoyable labor day weekend

At 12:36 PM 9/3/1999 -0700, Datto wrote:
>All of you, have an enjoyable and safe labor day
>weekend.
>
>Who has big plans?

Well, football at Clemson Tomorrow at 6PM, followed by a drive home late
Saturday night. If possible, a _very_ early drive Sunday AM to either
Neel's Gap (loop between Woody and Blood Mt) or up to Standing Indian in NC
(any of several loops, but probably Glassmine Gap and up to Wallace or
further and back) with a return Monday night.

I'm wanting to get a few meals and at least one overnight in my Nomad
before I head up to Central VA in October.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA