[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] Must Buy [Silk] Sally
- Subject: [at-l] Must Buy [Silk] Sally
- From: Pat Villeneuve <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 15:17:33 -0500
- Organization: Spencer Museum of Art - University of Kansas
I've been flirting with the idea of a silk liner to extend my 20* down
bag for late fall camping. I couldn't justify the $60 pricetag, however.
Recently found one on sale for $18.99 in an Ultimate Outlet (Spiegel)
catalog. It seems to compare with the Design Salt model. It's
rectangular, 32" x 83", with a top entry and pillow pocket. The catalog
number is C70 450 3330T, and it comes in blue, brown, green, lavendar,
or purple. Woo-hoo! 1-800-332-6000 or www.ultimate-outlet.com.
Give Me Chocolate--in my nice purple silk liner
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *