Subject: [at-l] Running vs hiking
Author:  AT1996@aol.com at ima
Date:    8/28/99 6:19 AM

I also used to run to keep in shape for hiking, but running doesn't really do
that.  So now I run for the running itself.  It gives me something to focus
on when I'm not able to hike.  And runners are neat people, too.  (just like
hikers)

Right now I've got it in my head that I'm going to learn how to use clipless
pedals on my bike.  The first day, I got on twice and fell twice.  I tipped
over just as nice as you please by a neighbor's house and he came running,
thinking I was a goner.  Yesterday, I am pleased to note, that I didn't fall
any.  Phew!  Gutsy