Re: [at-l] Re: Hurricane and Tornado

Yes! This is a wonderful area. I prefer the Northbound route, at least as
an easy way to connect the dots on your sections. Once you get into NC and
the Standing Indian area, you have many ways of getting in and out for
short loops and weekends. You will have a wonderful wilderness area between
Dick's Creek Gap and Deep Gap in NC. Unicoi to Dick's Creek will be
wonderful, also.

Enjoy.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA