Re: [at-l] Re: Hurricane and Tornado

BamaHerb

I read their Shelter entry at DeerPark shelter just a few miles south of Hot
Springs.  They were full of happiness regarding their hike and had had some of
their family join them for a few miles (around Max Patch I think).  They said
that this was their first real hike and that while they loved it, they would
think twice next time.  They had been hiking around a month I think.  It was a
nice long, "Christian" entry.  I also read Wingnut's entries.  He was the one who
died at one of the shelters.  His bandana was supposed to be on it's way north.
Any word on that anyone?

Sam