Re: [at-l] Re: Hurricane and Tornado

Snips

> This leaves us a gap of around 62 miles to do between Wayah gap and
> Unicoi gap. I was wondering whether it would be better to do this section

> North to South or vice versa.

I did those sections last year ... Unicoi up over Tray Mtn we did south
bound. Also did Deep Gap to Dicks Creek Southbound. Unicoi to Dick's creek
I did northbound. And Deep to Wayah northbound. I get only week-ends, most
of the time for hiking. I usually prefer down hill to climbing, and this is
my rationale for hiking these directions. If you like uphill better, then
go the opposite directions. Either way, though, there's lots of ups and
downs.