Re: [at-l] Saddleback

Saunterer wrote:
> John Musick wrote:

>> If the land were yours, would you just give it up or would you try to get as
>> much out of it as possible like more than 99% of us would.

> I, for one, would try to get the best deal I could but...... I wouldn't
> call the buyer a thief if in the end I got a fair market price instead of a
> killing.

Jesus, Saunterer. The party you refer to as the "buyer" is forcing
the "sale" against the owner's will. That's thievery by definition.
It doesn't matter how much compensation is given.

--
mfuller@somtel.com; Northern Franklin County, Maine         $
The Constitution is the white man's ghost shirt.  }>:-/> --->