Re: [at-l] Mime-Version: 1.0

Kahley...

Don't worry, those of us who know you (in the virtual sense at least)
know you were the victim of unfortunate timing of your joke list.

I also didn't relate this joke to the recent murder or to anything racist
at all!  Can we just accept Kahley's "oops, sorry" for not being her own
thought police and let this fade away?

Sharon

At 06:52 PM 8/18/99 -0700, kahley7 wrote:
>OK gang....I pulled a bonehead move by inserting a joke from "A Groaner a
Day"