Re: [at-l] Danger

At least this is beginning to be a gear review.

The "advantages" of natural animal membrane condoms over latex and earlier
synthetic included decreased risk of rupture, improve sensitivity and
"feel", and availability (in the past). Problems include the fact that
these have pores and allow passage of viral particles - hence are not safe
sex. They are also probably heavier than modern latex condoms including
packaging. Due to less elasticity, there is less convenience, and a need to
pay closer attention to correct sizing.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA