Re: [at-l] Danger

Ok, folks: please go read the article!! :-)  He carries the condom in an
emergency kit around his neck, designed to be used if all equipment is lost
(e.g. your pack falls over the side of a cliff or a bear takes it or
something).  The article is about primitive living skills that can get you
out of a bad situation if needed...

Amy