RE: [at-l] Danger

He carries
>  a condom in his emergency kit to get water from puddles... >>
>
>Yuk, absolutely yuk.

The use of condoms for water storage is listed in official Dept. of   Defense/Army Survival Field Manuals.  I admit, I was surprised when I saw   it.

>Oh, well, I'll bet that's not the real reason.  :)
>
>Kinnickinic

I would have a difficult time convincing my wife why I need to take   condoms with me while in the field.  Even if I showed it to her in black   and white......   :-)

David