Re: [at-l] last weekend

> I had wondered when we went up to 3 Forks Mountain. I hope it's just a
case
> of needing more fluid, and not something more malignant.

did some reseach in a CD collection at the only garage open in Bryson on
Saturday afternoon. working on differential diagnosis, I'm going for the
non-malignant option first: overdrive's electronic switch allegedly
produces the symptoms experienced on 3Forks & last week-end. Now have only
overdrive, which remains consistent with a switch or wiring problem.  But
I'm bracing for the worst.

> Did I ever tell
> you of my oldest driving across north Georgia and wondering why she
> couldn't get out of 2nd gear (automatic) with a cracked transmission case

> and _no_ fluid? It didn't seem very funny to me either.

Checked fluid first. Its fine.

> I am sure that you all ate very well in spite of the excitement. The fact

> that you all get back in one piece was a good enough outcome.

Ya, but my pride's not in one piece anymore.