Subject: [at-l] Big Day
Author:  HikingHope@aol.com at ima
Date:    8/15/99 10:45 PM

What can I say?  She surely didn't get it from me, the wimpy thru X 2.
Daughter Belle finished the (2.25 mile swim-112 mile bike-16.2 mile run) Lake
Placid Ironman in 13:27:59.  She was 958 out of 1660 or so participants, a
part of the pack and determined to finish the whole thing..

Wow!  I'm exhausted.

Kinnickinic