Re: [at-l] signing off for a couple of weeks

Hey,

	Look for us on Mnt. Washington Monday August 16,  thats the best guess
I can give. Also it looks like it may stop raining for a bit on Monday
too.
	Woopee two weeks in the woods, return home Aug 30, work a couple of
weeks and fly back to Bangor Sept. 10, to coninue for two more weeks :-)

chase

--
Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)
Axton, Virginia