Re[3]: [at-l] Cooking in any Tent?

     I still measure the time I've been away from the out-of-doors by how
     long the hair is on the back of my hands and my fingers. If it's
     singed short or entirely gone, I know I just back. God bless the 123!

Subject: Re[2]: [at-l] Cooking in any Tent?
Author:  "W F Thorneloe; MD" <thornel@ibm.net> at ima
Date:    8/12/99 12:04 PM

My wife and friends stole and discarded my Svea 123, although I loved it. I
had the problem of starting fires in the grass from gas spills when trying
to start the initial flame that would heat and pressurize the fuel. But not
even I would attempt that in a tent, or even under a vestibule.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA