[at-l] Hiking Sticks/Knees

Thanks, everyone, for your comments about hiking sticks.  I am now better
prepared to think about this purchase....(we're talking Christmas in August,
'cuz I'm hiking in the Snowbirds in about three weeks, assuming of course
that the knees come around.)

Also, for those of you with knee pain, you might want to visit this address.
It's one of the better explanations of what goes on in a knee that I have
found.  I went in thinking I had patellar tendinitis, but am now convinced
it must be chondromalacia, not that I'm a doctor or anything.

www.sportsmed.md/injury/injury3c.html

Lynn