Re: [at-l] departures

McBride, James wrote:

> Tell me more abou the small ice cleats. Where can you get them?

Jim, I found 'em!

Not much help however--the label is missing. I'm sure they were made in
Maine.

They weight one oz. in the 4"/6" ziploc bag they came in.  They are each
a 1 3/4" x 2 1/4" blue steel pad with the corners turned down for
griping ice, and holes to take the 5/8" webbing forming over-the-toe and
behind the heal strap with quick disconnect buckles.

Monday I should be able to contact the perchasing agent for the local
store.

Turtle  GA>ME 2K