Re: [at-l] saddleback - Amen brother Ron!!!!

> I respect you guys opinions and you have every right to them. But I
really
> disagree with my message being charactarized as preaching. I reread it
and I
> don't see that tone in it at all. It was just a simple request.

> > Can i get a Big AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
> > oops we are NOT in Church.
> > Ron, thanks for the reassuring post, sometimes I thought i might have
been
> > one of the few that felt preached to.....

Yikes. The campfire's getting too hot! Throw a cup a water, quick.

Not wanting to start any flame war and hoping to thicken some skin,
I just tho't I'd mention how Jim's post confused me, since I tho't that
FP referenced WF in his post, not Jim, and that the AMEN belonged
Jim.

But hey, I'm as confused as the next wretch so who really knows.